The following documents can prove ownership of the vehicle:
- purchase–sale contract;
- exchange agreement;
- contract of gift;
- invoice (proof of payment);
- leasing agreement termination act (certificate);
- certificate of the inheritance;
- certificate of ownership;
- deed of transfer of assets sold at a public auction;
- decision (ruling) of judicial or other law enforcement authority;
- document of reorganization of a legal person;
- production declaration;
- vehicle registration document (when own property is imported to Lithuania);
- declaration of joint ownership (acquired during marriage).
IMPORTANT. The documents must contain the following information to be entered at the time of submitting the declaration: document name; date of issue (drawing up) of the document; country in which the document has been issued (drawn up); share of ownership; amount/value; currency; payment method (cash; bank order; combined payment method – cash and bank order).